Upon Receipt of Hair
Always inspect the hair before installing the hair. Leave the bundle intact. If there are any issues with the hair you should notice at this time. Prior to the installation of your hair extensions, for extra protection of your weft, we recommend you seal your weft. It will add longevity to your investment. Next, you want to co-wash the hair (This is highly recommended for ALL 100% Virgin Hair.)
- Brush before washing. Always wash 3-4 times, condition and moisturize your hair to keep it clean.
- Make sure you buy our recomended shampoo and conditioner Preferably Sulfate Free products to ensure moisture and essential nutrient is retained.
- The extensions do not receive your scalps natural oils so will need to have the moisture added every wash; again a good quality moisturizing shampoo and conditioner is paramount. Mainly concentrate on the ends which is the most aged part of all virgin hair.
Instructions for Virgin Hair
Our hair is the best quality of 100% Virgin Hair, it can be co-washed prior to installing
- Step 1.) Co-Wash the Hair
- Step 2.) Rinse thoroughly with cold water
- Step 3.) Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
- Step 4.) Air Dry Step
- 5.) Install
Maintenance Instruction for All Textures
Shampoo at least once every 2 weeks. Use a shampoo no higher than PH 7. Do NOT massage. Rinse thoroughly with luke-warm water. Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Let air dry.
Use styling products minimally to avoid build up. For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look For a "WET" look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT! Dampen hair with a water bottle Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp. Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls. Let hair air-dry. Style as desired.
- If you’ve got a tendency to swim at the gym or otherwise, make sure you keep your locks out of the water. The chlorine and salt water does not do your hair any favors; wear your hair up when exercising or swimming. If you happen to get your extensions wet in chlorine or salt water be sure to shampoo & condition your hair ASAP
- We suggest always wrapping your hair up to protect ends from becoming dry and brittle and to ensure the longevity of your current style.