Q: AM I ABLE TO COLOR THIS HAIR?
A: Yes, Her Lavish Hair Collection takes pride in choosing the greatest quality of 100% virgin human hair. That means that our hair has not been processed in anyway prior to you receiving it . You can color the hair, however once Virgin Remy hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin. Be sure to keep color treated hair conditioned and moisturized. ** NOTE: We only recommend our Mink Brazilian extensions for lightening processes over a level 7 blonde.**
Q: WHAT ARE THE BEST MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL TEXTURES?
- Shampoo at least once every two weeks.
- Use a shampoo no higher than pH7.
- Do NOT massage or aggravate hair.
- Brush or comb shampoo through the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner, comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting at the ends working your way up you scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Let air dry.
Q: HOW MUCH HAIR DO I NEED?
A: Typically a full sew-in weave with Virgin Hair, would need approximately 8 to 10 ounces of hair. We recommend buying a minimum of 3 bundles of hair for lengths under 16" and 4 bundles for lengths longer than 16' . Each bundles weighs 3. 5 ounces. One thing to remember is our hair is sold by weight so take ** NOTE: “The longer the length you choose, the shorter the bundle will be wrapped (essentially your length choice will determine how many bundles you will need).”
Q: ANY DAILY MAINTENANCE TIPS?
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look.
- For a “WET” look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water.
- Dampen hair with a water bottle.
- Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
- Let air dry.
- Style as desired.
- Do not add grease or heavy oils.
- Invest in silicone base serums.
- SLEEP WITH SILK BONNETT SCARF/WRAP.
Q: HOW LONG WILL MY HAIR LAST?
A: Her Lavish Hair Collection hair extensions can last for a long time, the better you take care of it the longer you can have it and reuse! Our clients generally use the hair for 6 to 12 months or more. Just think of it as your very own grown hair, take care of it as such.
Q: CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER?
A: Her Lavish Hair Collection wants to be sure that you are receiving nothing but quality hair and great customer support. We will try to accommodate any reasonable request prior to the order shipping. Please send all order requests to email@example.com.